MikeL's Guide to WA Wineries
Directions to Yakima River Winery
Set your GPS destination to:
From West (Yakima):
- Take I-82 East to exit 80 (Gap Rd.).
- Right at end of exit ramp onto Old Yakima Valley Highway (towards
[Note: After 0.4 miles,
Pontin Del Roza
is a few miles left on KingTull Rd.].
- Right after 1.4 miles, onto N. River Rd. (immediately before bridge).
is a few blocks across bridge].
- Left after 0.6 miles (stay on N. River Rd.).
- Right into driveway after 0.8 miles.
From East (Tri-Cities):
Note that 0.6 miles past Hinzerling winery straight down Sheridan
Ave. is Farrand Park, a city run waterfront park with public restrooms
and several picnic tables. Very nice for an afternoon between winery
stretch and picnic snack to cleanse the palate and refresh the senses.
- Take I-82 West to exit 82 (SR21, Prosser, Mabton, Wine Country Rd,
Old Yakima Valley Highway).
- Left at end of exit ramp onto Old Yakima Valley Highway (towards
- Stay right after 1.6 miles, under railroad bridge.
Hinzerling Winery on left.]
- Bear Left after 0.1 miles (stay with Old Yakima Valley Highway).
Pontin Del Roza
is a few miles to the Right.].
- Right after 0.4 miles (stay on Old Yakima Valley Highway).
- Left after 0.2 miles (immediately across bridge) onto N. River Rd.
- Follow "Driving from West" directions from step 4.
|Prefer to make your own? Try these online mapping services...
(Click on companies logo for their main page,or click on the specific link to start browsing at the winery.)
TIGER Mapping Service
Welcome to MikeL's WA Winery Guide (http://vintners.net/wawine/)
up to MikeL's WA Winery Guide -- Main Index
Copyright © 1995-2016