Hoodsport Winery, Inc. 2003 and 2004 Events
Winery, A Winery Loop™, celebrates its 25th anniversary in 2003. Twenty-five years of
producing premium and super premium
Consistent with our yearly events, we will offer in the year 2003 and 2004 special tours and events. Watch for our new releases this year. We will be releasing a new Puget Sound Wine for us, Madeleine Angevine, as well as a new release of Island Belle Wine and Island Belle Merlot. Other wines scheduled for release include Cabernet, Merlot, Syrah, Pinot Noir, and all of our fruit wines and fruit cordial style wines. Enjoy!
October 4th and
5th of 2003. Annual Oysterfest,
· Hunter Farms Annual Fall Festival, October 18th and 19th. Go to www.hunter-farms.com for more information.
18th Fall Festival of Wines,
· October 18th Poncho Auction at the Four Seasons Olympic Hotel www.poncho.org
· October 16th Farestart , Featuring Hoodsport Wines from
· November 8th, 9th, and 10th Hoodsport Winery, Inc. annual Autumn Wine and Taste Tour. This year of 2003 will feature special wines and anniversary glasses for this event. Our twenty-fifth year celebration is continuing. Be sure to take this annual fall tour of Hoodsport Winery, Inc., a Winery Loop destination winery since 1985.
8th Annual Tri-Cities Enological Society Wine Tasting and Judging.
NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER EVENTS:
• February, 2004 Red Wine and Chocolate Winter Tour
• President's Day Weekend, February 13th, 14th, AND 15th.
Enjoy our famous Raspberry Wine Truffles and our new Chardonnay Wine Truffles during our annual Red Wine and Chocolate Winter Tour. Hoodsport Winery, a Winery Loop™ winery since 1985, proudly continues its tradition as an Olympic Peninsula Winery in celebrating this annual event. Red Wine and Chocolate Hoodsport Winter Tour is scheduled for President's Day Weekend, February 13TH, 14TH, and 15TH. www.hoodsport.com
• Shop online for our Red Wine and Chocolates.
• Annual Spring Barrel Tasting wine tour will be in April 2004. Be prepared to enjoy Hoodsport Winery's new releases. This year, 2004, you will be able to taste and purchase our 2002 Pinot Noir and 2003 Madeleine Angevine as well as barrel taste our new red wines. Hoodsport Winery, a Winery Loop™ winery since 1985, proudly continues its tradition as an Olympic Peninsula Winery in celebrating this annual Spring Barrel Tasting Event. www.hoodsport.com
· Watch for the annual Taste Washington Wine Event www.washingtonwine.org
· Annual Events include
JUNE THROUGH AUGUST
· Attend this Annual Olympic
Music Festival on the Olympic
· July 4th,
Celebrate Hoodsport with fireworks and wine tasting at Hoodsport Winery. This is
the annual 4th of July celebration in Hoodsport. Hoodsport Winery will be featuring their
award wining wines from the Northwest Wine Summit and the Central Washington
Fair, 2004. This will include the
tasting of their Puget Sound Madeleine Angevine 2002 from Hughes Organic
Beverage Testing Institute rated Stella Raspberry exceptional and chose it as one of the 100 best wines tasted in 2002. The Beverage Testing Institute tasted over 4500 wines throughout the year 2002 and Stella Raspberry was one of the 100 wines that qualified for this distinction.
Brilliant ruby red-violet hue. Intoxicating aroma of black raspberries. Medium-full body with rich concentration of lush, juicy raspberry fruit and a clean, refreshing finish with a trace of sweetness.
Price: $16.95 375ml
Hoodsport nonvintage Stella Raspberry, Washington, A stellar raspberry fruit wine that has it all - great fruit with a sweet, rich and full bodied with nice acid. By Bob Woehler
Double Gold, Stella Raspberry This crowd-pleasing fruit wine smells and tastes more like raspberries than raspberries. It has distinctive intensity and is a delicious example of how good a fruit wine can be. Won gold at the Washington State Wine Competition. Wine Press Northwest, Spring, 2003
Open daily in Hoodsport and inTacoma, Monday through Saturday.
For these events and other tastings, call Hoodsport Winery at 1-800-580-9894 for more information. And, thank you for thinking about Hoodsport Wines.
Go to the web at www.hoodsport.com
Please check our web site for more details on these events at
Remember to visit hoodsportwa.com and www.visithoodcanal.com for more information about other events and places to see and visit. Also, you will find a list of places to eat and sleep. Thanks.
HOODSPORT Winery • North 23501 HWY
Telephone: 360-877-9894 • Facsimile: 360-877-9508
Copyright © 1999 - 2003 Hoodsport Inc.