MikeL's Guide to WA Wineries
Directions to Chateau Ste. Michelle
Set your GPS destination to:
From North of Woodinville (light green highlight on map):
- Take I-405 South to exit 23 (SR-522 East-Woodinville/Duvall).
- Take SR-522 East to exit SR-202 (Woodinville). Stay right at exit.
[Observe NE 177th St. to left (0.1 miles); this leads
to Silver Lake Winery].
- South 2 blocks (under railroad trestle) then Right at light onto
NE 175th St. (also called SR-202).
- Left after 0.2 miles at stop sign onto SR-202 Southbound.
- [After 0.7 miles, observe "K&S" business park, where
Facelli Winery is located.]
- Continue 1.0 miles, then bear left staying with SR-202.
- Immediate Right into driveway.
[Observe Columbia Winery
immediately ahead on the left.]
- Stay right where driveway splits, then park in any of the several
From South of Woodinville (dark green highlight on map):
- Take I-405 North to exit 20B (NE 124th St.). (Stay to left on exit.)
- Right at light onto NE 124th St. (Eastbound).
- Left after 0.7 miles at light onto 132nd Ave NE (also called Slater
- Right after 1.4 miles onto NE 143rd Pl.
Continue down the hill 0.7 miles to stop sign.
- Straight at stop.
- Follow "Driving from North" directions from step 7.
Bicycling from the Burke-Gilman trail:
From the North (Seattle via Lake City):
- The trail has an exit soon after it passes under I-405. This brings
you up onto NE 175th St. (also called SR-202).
- Go West across the river 0.1 miles (away from town).
- Left at stop onto SR-202.
- Follow "Driving from North" directions from step 5.
From the South (Lake Sammamish)
- The trail has an exit midway up the valley near the playfields
(immediately after the turf farm). This brings you up onto NE
145th (also called SR-202).
- Go West across the river 0.2 miles.
- Into driveway on Left.
Winery on Right.]
|Prefer to make your own? Try these online mapping services...
(Click on companies logo for their main page,or click on the specific link to start browsing at the winery.)
TIGER Mapping Service
Welcome to MikeL's WA Winery Guide (http://vintners.net/wawine/)
up to MikeL's WA Winery Guide -- Main Index
Copyright © 1995-2016