MikeL's Guide to WA Wineries
Directions to Black Diamond Winery
Set your GPS destination to:
Get to the Olympic Penninsula by your choice of methods:
From the North:
- Port Townsend via Whidbey Island ferry -- (see From the North directions)
- Kingston via Edmonds ferry (SR-104)
- Clinton via Seattle ferry (SR-305 to SR-3)
- Bremerton via Seattle ferry (SR-303 to SR-3)
- Tacoma Narrows Bridge (SR-16 to SR-3)
- Up SR-101 from Olympia
From the South:
- The first takes you right into Port Townsend -- simply stay left
off the ferry dock on Water St. This becomes SR-20 southbound.
- [After 4.0 miles, observe Bayview St. on Left --
leads to Sorensen Cellars]
- After 12.6 miles, Right onto SR-101 northbound.
- All the latter options bring you up towards Port Townsend from the South. Take main highway north until it reaches the SR-101/SR-104 junction.
- Go (or stay) northbound on SR-101.
- After 2.4 miles, stay left on SR-101.
[Sorensen Cellars and
Fairwinds Winery are several miles to the
Right on SR-20]
- [After 20.8 miles, observe Taylor Cutoff Road on
Left -- leads to Lost Mountain Winery.]
- [After 6.6 miles, Observe
Olympic Cellars on the Left.]
- After 8.7 miles, Right onto S Pine St.
[Note that Camaraderie Cellars
is 1.4 miles ahead.]
- Road loops around, and becomes 16th St. (about 0.1 miles). Left
onto Black Diamond Rd.
- After about 3.1 miles, winery driveway is on the Right
|Prefer to make your own? Try these online mapping services...
(Click on companies logo for their main page,or click on the specific link to start browsing at the winery.)
TIGER Mapping Service
Welcome to MikeL's WA Winery Guide (http://vintners.net/wawine/)
up to MikeL's WA Winery Guide -- Main Index
Copyright © 1995-2016