MikeL's Guide to WA Wineries
Directions to Bainbridge Island Vineyards and Winery
Set your GPS destination to:
Driving from Seattle (dark green highlight on map):
Bicycling from Seattle:
- Catch the Bainbridge Island from downtown Seattle
- Proceed straight on SR-305 through Winslow up the hill.
- After 0.6 miles (from the ferry dock), note Vineyard lane on the
This is the original winery location.
- Continue up SR-305 approx. 3.4 miles to Day Road.
- Right at signal onto Day Road.
- After approx. 1.0 miles, Right through gate at winery sign.
- Follow drive through farm to winery building. Please slow down at
the driveway crossing.
- Exact same directions as driving, except you'll walk onto the
ferry through the upper area at the dock. It's only about a 30 minute
ride on the other side - well worthwhile (unless you'll be buying a
whole case of wine which would be a bit heavy)! There's also the nice
little town of Winslow with Ice Cream, Espresso, Pizza, and other
essentials of life!
|Prefer to make your own? Try these online mapping services...
(Click on companies logo for their main page,or click on the specific link to start browsing at the winery.)
TIGER Mapping Service
Welcome to MikeL's WA Winery Guide (http://vintners.net/wawine/)
up to MikeL's WA Winery Guide -- Main Index
Copyright © 1995-2016